GALOUTI KEBAB WITH EARTH SPICE MASALA
Biryani is a fragrant rice and meat dish which gets its spicy, hot, and savoury taste from its underlying blend of spices. Garam masala is especially important in this dish since it gives warmth, spice, and depth to the biryani. EarthSpice Garam Masala selects the best from among the various recipes of preparing garam masala to give you the best of the flavours and benefits of each of the ingredients of the masala.
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- 2 servings
|Raw Papaya Paste||1 tsp|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1 tsp|
|Fried Cashew Nut Paste||1 tsp|
|Fried Onion Paste||1 pc|
|Mutton (Minced)||500 gm|
|Earth Spice Galouti Kebab Masala||1 tsp|
|EarthSpice Garam Masala||1 tsp|
|Gram Flour (besan)||1 tsp|
|Red Chilli Powder||½ tsp|
|Clarified butter (ghee)||1 ½ tsp|
|Saffron (kesar)||½ tsp|
- Prepare all the pastes with adequate thickness. In case of ginger-garlic paste you can stir fry 1 gm of ginger with 3 cloves of garlic in a shallow skillet first to release the concentrated flavour. Keep the pastes ready to mix with the other ingredients.
- Take the minced mutton in another bowl. In this, put together red chilli and gram flour, EarthSpice Galouti Kebab Masala and EarthSpice Garam Masala. Proceed with adding the remaining ingredients— ghee, rosewater, kesar, and salt to taste.
- Create a well-blended, vigorously mixed thick batter of minced meat from all these ingredients
- Flatten the mix and make it round. Now, heat ghee in a frying pan and put the flattened discs of spice-imbued minced meat to crackle alive and give out its whiff of unique aromas.
- When the kebabs have turned golden-brown, take them off the heat.
- Serve hot with a side of mint chutney and sliced onions.
VARIATIONS AND SUBSTITUTES
Tunde Kebab and Patili Kebab are variations of Galouti Kebab which can be made with the same EarthSpice product.
Per serving: 63.60 cal
Carbs 0.93 g, Protein 4.83 g, Fat 4.52 g