Chicken Seekh Kebab is a quick and simple minced-meat preparation. With EarthSpice Kebab Masala you can hit the sweet spot of taste and flavour every time you serve this appetizing and popular delicacy.
Kebabs have a rich history and have travelled the whole world, enjoyed and recreated by different cultures. With EarthSpice Kebab Masala and EarthSpice Garam Masala in your spice box, it is easier than ever before to serve the taste of authentic seekh kebabs to your friends, family, or customers. EarthSpice brings to you an exact blend of high-quality whole spices, organically grown and sourced from the absolute best and only-natural providers. .
- Prep time: 40 minutes
- Cook time: 10-15 minutes
- 4 servings
|Green Chilli||3 Pc|
|Red chilli powder||1 tsp|
|Coriander Leaves||10 springs|
|Ginger – Garlic Paste||1 tsp|
|Chicken( minced)||300 gms|
|EarthSpice Kebab Masala|
|Earthspice Garam Masala|
|Bread Crumbs||1 tsp|
|Lemon Juice||1 tsp|
- To begin with this preparation of Chicken Seekh Kebab, finely chop the onions, green chillies, and coriander leaves to create a herby foundation of the flavours. Add water and blend together in a mixy/blender to obtain a thick paste.
- Now add the minced chicken (keema) into the blender and run it until the ingredients are evenly combined and the resultant mix has a consistent texture.
- This chicken keema blend will now be mixed well and vigorously with EarthSpice Kebab Masala and EarthSpice Garam Masala.
- Melt the butter and put the lemon juice together with the breadcrumbs into the mixture. Breadcrumbs give the distinctive outer coarseness to the kebab and also holds together the minced blend of meat and spices. Set aside this mixture for 30 minutes.
- Now form the kebabs around the skewers by sticking the minced paste on the skewer (seekh).
- Oil a tawa to your liking and roast the skewered kebabs for 4-6 minutes on both sides.
- The kebabs can be lightly coated with butter using a brush. Butter determines the softness of the kebabs, so go ahead and indulge yourself to make them as melty as possible!
VARIATIONS AND SUBSTITUTES
- You can use metal or wooden skewers
- You can mince your favourite combination of vegetables to make vegetarian kebabs
- You can use any oil of your preference
Calories 234, Cholesterol 110mg, Sodium 861mgmilligrams, Potassium 894mgmilligrams, Total Carbohydrates 8.5g, Protein 25g.